Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Birthdays







Here's a question that has continued to stump me for a while. Moreso now than before because this year it happened twice.

My daughter was born the week of Mother's Day. This year her birthday was on Mother's Day. My son was born the week of Thanksgiving. This year it's on Thanksgiving Day. Now, I realize that these holidays in particular the date and day don't always meet. But in years like this how do you make it work?

What do you do when you have a Holiday Baby? How do you celebrate birthdays and holidays? Do you split them? Are they co-celebrated? Have you found that people are less likely to acknowledge the child's birthday because of the holiday it falls on?

I can only imagine what Christmas babies feel like. My heart goes out to you.



Miracles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...