Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good Morning?!


Please forgive my rantings this morning. I just felt like I needed to share what goes on at my house on the random mornings when I think my day will go a certain way the night before.

My husband and I worked out last nite. He told me, “Be ready to get up at 6 a.m. to work out.” Right then I had my whole morning planned out just from that one statement.

Well instead of hearing, “Babe, it's time to get up.” What I heard instead at 7 a.m. was PaPa Son saying, “Mommy we need to go do laundry today cause I peed in the bed.” My immediate response was, “I knew that was gonna happen.” Then my eyes opened.

After waiting for Mr. to get outta the shower so I could throw Papa Son in I discovered a library DVD, which is due today, was missing. So I went on a hunt into the abyss that is my children's room to find it. All the while I'm going on and on about being responsible and taking care of things that aren't ours to Little Miss. Well, I finally found it in the toy box!!! SMH. I'm certain that was Papa Son's doing. Needless to say our weekly DVD borrow from the library is on hold this week. I'm hoping to teach them some sort of lesson.

And now here it is 8:24 a.m. My children are both showered and dressed. Papa Son is whining and crying he's done now (cleaning up his room) because he wants breakfast. My coffee is brewing. And I'm sitting here trying to find a peace to continue on with my morning without the CHAOS that greeted me when I woke up. 

Note to Self: Set my own alarm clock. No matter what, have Papa Son pee before bed. Even if I have to wake him up to do so. 

Anyway, I pray you all have a blessed day. Thanks for allowing me to share.

I know I'm not the only one who has mornings like this. Do you have any great morning wake ups? Please share so I know I'm not alone. LOL!


Miracles & Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...