Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just need a place to talk about it...

 

Baby Is The Size Of A BLUEBERRY

 

I'm 7 weeks today! I'm totally overjoyed! 

I thought I would be shouting it from the rooftops, but for some reason this time, I'm not so informative. I've found people are noticing my bump and asking me. Thank goodness the answer is yes. LOL!

We've told some of our close friends. I've told my parents and my SIL. But that's about it. All of which are very excited for us. My SIL is 8 weeks ahead of me. That's always fun. We're tag teaming again. With our sons we were 7 months apart.

There are so many things running through my head this go 'round. I don't want to overwhelm DH or anyone else with all my thoughts. I just need a place to talk about it. 

I can't sleep. I'm exhausted. I'm cramping slightly. My lower back hurts. I've NEVER experienced morning sickness, but this time have had bouts of nausea. My belly is showing more like I'm 4 months (IMHO). I've had these really strange, incredibly vivid dreams. Etc, etc.

Like I said, I'm really happy about this. What a blessing it is! God is AWESOME and never ceases to amaze me.

I just need a place to talk about it. A place to journal my experience without judgement.




Miracles & Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...