Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Love Dare"- Day 7: Love Believes The Best


"Love believes all things, hopes all things..." - 1 Corinthians 13:7

The original posting date for this post was July 29th. 

My thoughts...

I can't do this... Not on this day. I wasn't prepared for this. It's gonna take me a min. I remember I got stuck here last time. 


My experience...


I'm thankful and excited about the next 33 days. I look forward to the shift in my marriage as I allow the Lord to open me up and pour in.  "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies..." -Proverbs 31:10

"If there is anything praiseworthy––meditate on these things" - Phillipians 4:8

Miracles & Blessings~

Just Me...

1 comment:

  1. Here are some thoughts I had on this. The dares are not always easy and I don't think we can "do" all of them well. This is my 3rd tome around and when I read some of the notes I wrote from before...there are the same struggles...because we are flawed and so are our hubbies.
    http://oursafehaven.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/the-love-dareday-7how-much-do-you-appreciate-your-spouse/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...