Sunday, December 18, 2011

Disney Bedtime Favorites

 

The kids and I have been reading through this book at bedtime. They've looked forward to every night! Finally, tonight we completed the last story.

I asked them both what was their favorite story and why. Here were their responses:

Papa Son, who's 3, giggles, "My favorite was Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse and the Pet Shop) because Pluto licked Mickey."

Little Miss, who's 5, thoughtfully said, "My first favorite was Snow White (Dream Tales) because the best part of going to sleep is dreams."

 This book has 19 Disney stories. Each story has a bedtime theme based on the characters from you child's favorite Disney movies. I loved this book and would recommend it to any and all Disney lovers.

And the bonus is there are 200 stickers in the back! A nice idea for a reading log.


Miracles & Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...