Monday, October 1, 2012

God gave me my Yes!



Baby Is The Size Of A Raspberry

Today was our first OB appt. Papa Son and I went. I met my Dr. for the first time. Nice little lady. Very, very soft spoken.

We went thru the basics: weight, blood pressure, heart rate.

Then came the question... "Have you seen a doctor or did you take a home pregnancy test?" Uh, neither. So into the bathroom I went. Fully confident and nervous all at the same time. Lol! Nervously confident... Oxymoron. I know.

Back in the exam room I was told to get ready for the doctor and she'd be in with us shortly.

Of course Papa Son had questions. Like why I was taking my clothes off and why I was sitting on this wierd table. Thank goodness his line of sight was shielded by the exam table itself.

So in came the Doc. She asked me more questions. The basics. Then she proceeded with my exam. It didn't occur to me, since she never said it, until after my legs were in stirups that my test was POSITIVE!!!


I couldn't help but smile. I knew it, but now it was like really real! A baby! After my euphoric moment it was time for my ultrasound.

This is what we saw:


A little peanut looking thing with a heartbeat. I got a little misty. Papa Son was pretty jazzed! He's gonna be a Big Brother!



Baby is measuring two days earlier than my LMP calculates, but we're keeping the EDD according to my cycle. Which puts us at 8 weeks in measurement, but I'll be 8 weeks Wednesday.






So we're having another May baby!


Miracles & Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...