Wednesday, October 10, 2012

We've got an Olive!



Baby Is The Size Of A Green Olive


This past week has been totally uneventful. Which I suppose is a good thing. We spent some great time with family this weekend. I did have a terrible eating regimen too. I tried, but couldn't help myself. I satisfied a craving. I made scrambled eggs, bacon, and grits for breakfast one morning. I was such a happy girl! The weekend consisted of soda, pizza, chocolate, cookies, cake, ice cream... I know... I'm holding my head in shame. Hopefully I will not want to kick myself at my next OB appt when my little friend begins to creep it's way further to the right on the scale.

Is anyone else as concerned about their pregnancy weight gain as me? If so, what do you do to make sure it doesn't get out of control?

I did find a wonderful set of pregnancy pilates workouts.
 
It's a fantastic, quick, no impact workout. I loved it immediately. Even though you don't think it's really gonna do much, you feel it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am finding though that exercise causes me to spot lightly. No matter how light the workout. I will be discussing this at my next OB visit as well. I can't not work out. I've gotta do something.

OH!!! Since I've been pregnant my dreams are so incredibly vivid! The other nite Mr. woke me up. I had been crying/bawling about a situation in my dream and praising the Lord. Saying, "God, you're so good to me." When he woke me up it's because I was sobbing for real! And I continued to do so for a little while. I just kept thinking about how good God is.

Have you experienced that during pregnancy? The vivid dreams? Or what about the crazy dreams that leave you wondering "What the mess was that?" Yeah, I've had those too.



Miracles & Blessings,




Note to self: I need to take some belly shots before my belly gets even further away from what it used to look like. It's already pretty gone. But I want to document the growth and the moments. I didn't do that much with my other 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...