Wednesday, February 27, 2013

29 Weeks

29 Weeks! 11 To Go!
 
So here we are at 29 weeks. Man, time is flying by! I still have so much to get done. Registries to complete, things to purchase, making room for baby in this apartment, routines to get to be routine, mental preparation, etc. My list seems never-ending. I know it will all work out, but I am definitely feeling the pressure. Sometimes, literally. LOL!



Due Date: May 15, 2013


Gender:  It's a surprise! I have NO idea. I thought originally it was a boy. But, now I'm not so sure. Leaning more towards a girl. The only one who knows the gender is my husband. Yes, this increases the level of difficulty for me. LOL!
 

How far along?  29Weeks.
 

Current measurements: 163.4 lbs (weight by my scale just moments ago fully dressed. Can you see I'm begging for mercy?), 41 in. around. OH MY GOODNESS!!!
  

Total weight gain: 31-33 lbs. I'm beginning to wonder how I can reverse this, if at all.


Movement: I think baby is beginning to run out of space. I no longer feel jabs and kicks. I feel more rolling, stretching, and just all around movement. Sometimes I feel what feels like tap dancing for lack of a better visual. It's a little weird. 
 

Maternity clothes: Still no. I definitely need them though. I tortured myself last weekend and rearranged my closet. I moved what I can no longer fit to the lower bar and what still fits to the upper bar. Needless to say the lower bar is quite full. Pickins are slim! I may not make it to May on what I've got.
 

Stretch marks:  Yes. Around my belly button. Maybe a few on my sides. But I've had 2 kids so I'm not sure what's new. 
 

Sleep: Sleep is evading me! This week was not good. I feel like I've pulled a stomach muscle. It's wakes me up in the middle of the night and is quite painful. Last night I actually had to get out of bed and attempt to walk it off. It didn't really help.
 

Best moment this week: Last night I stood next to Mr. while he sat at the table. He put his face to my belly and talked to the baby. Then he put his ear on it to see what he could hear. Later he and Little Miss sat with me on the couch and had their hands on my belly feeling the baby move. It was a precious moment. 


Miss anything? Still miss not feeling fat. I had a few moments this week of sadness. I just feel big, undesireable, and unattractive. This is a new feeling for me. On Sunday, it almost had me in tears.
 

Food cravings: Nothing in particular at the moment. I just want to eat. Constantly. It seems as if I can not get the feeling to go away. I just want to eat! All the time. This is SO not good for my waistline. LOL!
 

Anything making you queasy or sick? I completely forgot about this last week and it happened again twice this week. I get this painful “contraction” feeling that resonates from my back around to the front of my belly. It makes me nauseous. It's very weird and unpleasant.
 

Labor signs: Not yet. It's too soon. Really tough Braxton Hicks, but not labor.
 

Symptoms: Shortness of breath after doing certain activities. 
Pain in my ligaments. Feels like I pulled a muscle.
My hands and feet swell. Still only in the evening. As long as it stays that way, I'm good. I can deal with that no problem.
Nesting. But I know it comes and goes.
Starting to feel exhausted by day's end. This could be because I've started waking up at 5 a.m. again. Not to mention the middle of the night bathroom visit and the tossing and turning.


Belly button in or out? Out. Been out since beginning of 2nd trimester. Maybe the end of my 1st. I showed by the time I was 4 weeks. No joke!
 

Wedding rings on or off? On. But my wedding band is getting tight. :-(
 

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been more happy than not. But I have had some sad moments. For various reasons. My patience is getting a tad better. I noticed that I'm not yelling as much this week too. I'll credit that to my routines being in place. Thanks FLYLady.
 


Looking forward to: I'm beginning to look forward to my baby shower. I'm not sure why just yet. But I suppose because it's just a month from the baby's due date. I'll have just 4 weeks to go from there. 
 
 Miracles & Blessings,



P.S. I found these questions on www.annasaccone.com. I tweaked a few, but I thought they were perfect. I enjoyed reading hers as she journaled her pregnancy. I hope she doesn't mind me using them. If you have a moment, go check out her site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...